Ten Commandments: Plural, Noun.
1. Thou no gods shalt have but me.
2. Before no idol bow thy knee.
3. Take not the name of God in vain.
4. Dare not the Sabbath Day profane.
5. Give to thy parents honor due.
6. Take heed that thou no murder do.
7. Abstain from words and deed unclean.
8. Steal not, for thou by God art seen.
9. Tell no willful lie and love it.
10. What is thy neighbors, do not covet.
I recently found this in my Dad's home office. It was a project he printed
when he was taking a calligraphy class. I thought it was worth sharing.